Service Terms and Conditions
All prices are subject to applicable taxes. Prices do not include shipping and insurance cost.
|Service without parts replaced (cleaning and decalcifying)||$95.00|
|Service with parts replaced||
Repair for machines over 6 years of age
An additional charge of 20% will be added for units opened by unauthorized persons.
A warranty after service of 12 months will apply only to parts replaced during repair. The external machine parts and transportation cost will be charged in addition to fixed service cost.
Warranty on machines does not cover problems arising from accidental damage, negligence, power surge, water or fire, improper ventilation, or misuse, or any cause that is beyond the control of JURA.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Entry computer diagnostic
- Identification of the failure
- Exchange of defect components
- Decalcifying, cleaning, and testing of all functions
- Exit diagnostic
- Final cleaning
When it is possible for the service department to perform “Same Day” service an additional 20% charge will apply. The unit requiring service must arrive before 10 a.m.
Service Protection Plan
Customers may also purchase additional service protection following a service where all parts of the machine are covered under warranty.
- One Year Full Protection Plan - $95.00
- Two Year Full Protection Plan - $165.00
Warranty on new JURA machines
JURA Canada warranties apply to JURA machines purchased in Canada ONLY.
This limited warranty covers:
- Home: All new JURA Home automatic coffee machines for 2 years or up to 6,000 coffee preparations , whichever comes first.
- Professional: All new JURA Professional automatic coffee machines for 1 year (Professional series models WE8, X8, GIGA W3, GIGA X7, GIGA X8c, XJ9, XS90 OTC)
This warranty covers all defects in materials or workmanship (parts and labor).